Food Intolerance Test w' Consultation (option to include personalised meal plan)
If you're looking to have a food intolerance test and find your ideal diet but would also like to have a more in depth consultation to gain advice, support and the option to include a personalised meal plan to help you in your journey - this option is for you.
Whilst our food intolerance testing always includes a 30 minute follow up to discuss results - this option has been created as an alternative to suit those who want to have more time with their practitioner, the option to include a body composition assessment (where safe/suitable and appropriate) and the option to include a healthy (personalised) meal plan to follow. This option is also better suited to those with chronic or complex conditions and in need of a broader assessment.
- 50 foods on-site food intolerance test (available Tuesdays 8am to 6pm) - with option to upgrade to other testing types if preferred
- 1 hour consultation to discuss results, health history, goals, needs, concerns, limitations etc. plus how to make your new diet work to best suit your needs and goals.
- Follow up summary report with detailed treatment and dietary advice and a prescription of any recommended supplements.
- Option to include a body composition reading at no additional fee if safe and appropriate
- Option to include a personalised meal plan, free of your problem foods which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
- Option to upgrade to high sensitivity testing if preferred
- Health fund rebates are available for those who are covered for Nutrition (not just Dietetics) in their chosen extras package.
Upgrade fees are as follows:
- 60 foods high sensitivity test $95 additional
- 120 foods high sensitivity test $170 additional
- 220 foods high sensitivity test $320 additional
Please note that the high sensitivity testing options are conducted at a specialist laboratory and results take around 10 business days from receipt of your sample. We do not take blood samples for these options but will provide a referral for you to attend a collection centre near you.
This assessment package is available with our principal Nutritionist Jennifer only.
Please note If you'd like the standard option as priced here (with on-site testing) you will be required to attend our York St clinic for your first consultation and finger prick blood collection. This option is currently available on Tuesdays from 8-6pm only.
If you can't attend the clinic
If you are unable to attend the Sydney clinic, or would simply prefer the high sensitivity testing, please opt for the high sensitivity tests (60/120/220 tests). We do not collect blood samples for these tests in-house so you can begin with a blood collection at your local collection centre - the consultation can then be conducted via phone or secure video link. All results and reports will be emailed to you.
There are thousands of collection centres available Australia-wide.
If this service is out of your budget, why not begin with a simple food intolerance test with the standard 30 minute teleconsult. This is a great first step for those who need a more budget-friendly option and you can always book additional follow up consultations as needed at a later date (and add on meal plans as needed).
Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase for any reason if you have not yet attended any consultations or to have your blood drawn.
Please note that Associated transaction fees charged by the carrier will be deducted from the refund balance (typically around $15 to $25 depending on the option selected). Refunds are not available once you have had your blood drawn or attended your included consultation/s.