Food Intolerance Test w' Extended Consult & Optional Meal Plan
If you're looking to have a food intolerance test and find your ideal diet but would also like to have a more in depth consultation to gain advice, support and the option to include a personalised meal plan to help you in your journey - this option is for you.
Whilst our food intolerance testing typically includes a the option of a 30 minute follow up to discuss results - this option has been created as an alternative to suit those who want to have more time with their practitioner to formulate a tailored action plan and the option to include a healthy (personalised) meal plan to follow. This option is also better suited to those with chronic or complex conditions and in need of a broader assessment.
- Food sensitivity test (choose your preferred option)
- 1 hour consultation to discuss results, health history, goals, needs, concerns, limitations etc. plus how to make your new diet work to best suit your needs and goals. You can choose from a virtual or in-house session.
- Follow up summary report with detailed treatment and dietary advice and a prescription of any recommended supplements.
- Option to include a personalised meal plan, free of your problem foods which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
- Health fund rebates are available for those who are covered for Nutrition (not just Dietetics) in their chosen extras package.
- Compare foods tested in all packages here
Please note that the high sensitivity food sensitivity tests are conducted at a specialist laboratory and results take around 10-15 business days from receipt of your sample.
This assessment package is available with our principal Nutritionist Jennifer only.
How to attend
This service is currently available as a virtual service or in-house as preferred. You can choose from a face to face, video consultation or a phone consultation - whatever is most convenient for you.
If this service is out of your budget, why not begin with any of our standard food intolerance tests here with the standard 30 minute teleconsult. This is a great first step for those who need a more budget-friendly option and you can always book additional follow up consultations as needed at a later date (and add on meal plans as needed).
Refunds are available within 14 days of purchase for any reason if you have not yet attended any consultations or to have your blood drawn.
Please note that we are charged a fee for the issue of your test kit which can be up to the value of $75. This cancellation fee will apply if your test kit has been sent.
No refunds are available once you have had your blood drawn or attended your included consultation.