Metabolic Health Check
As featured in The Daily Mail see here. Our Nutritionist Jennifer begun with our Metabolic Health Check to provide journalists Lauren and Kelsey a program tailored to their unique needs to achieve optimum health and successful weight loss.
The Metabolic Health Check is ideal for anyone who is struggling to lose weight (and/or keep it off) and who wants a program tailored to their unique needs.
Find your ideal weight loss/health optimisation program and start seeing results. This assessment, which incorporates blood testing and our digital health assessments allow our Nutritionist to uncover your unique requirements upfront and recommend the ideal diet, supplement and lifestyle modifications to suit your specific needs.
- Extensive thyroid health check including all thyroid hormones and antibodies (click here to read more about thyroid testing)
- Blood sugar and insulin check (diabetes risk)
- Essential Nutrient check
- Liver & kidney function check
- Inflammation and Immunity Check
We also evaluate your:
- Mood and Stress Symptoms
- Energy & Sleep Score
- Menstrual health (females only)
- Basal metabolic rate (based on BBT)
- 3-day Diet Diary
You'll receive a health summary report and a step by step action plan tailored to your unique needs.
Program includes: Your priority health changes identified along with an action plan of recommended diet changes, prescription for recommended supplements, any necessary lifestyle changes and any follow up assessments or services we would recommend (either with us or any other suitable practitioner/provider).
Tip: You can also opt to include a nutritionist consultation plus tailored 7 day menu plan.
- Step 1: Complete Your Purchase and provide required information
- Step 2: We will forward your prepaid referral to have your bloods tested at your local medical centre or pathology collection centre.* You'll also now begin your diet diary and digital health assessments.
- Step 3: On receipt of your results (typically takes 1 week) we will put together a step by step report of findings plus interpretation of your results.
*Note: We use the Healius group for our blood tests. Your referral will allow you to attend any collection centre without the need for an appointment. There are thousands of collection centres Australia-wide. Please see below for a list of centres:
This service is priced according to using Australian test providers only. If you are based outside of Australia, please contact us and a suitable quote will be provided.
This is an online only service which has been designed to take the place of traditional consultations. You have the option to add on a consultation - this can be taken virtually or in-house at our Sydney CBD clinic space.