Ultimate Nutrition - Comprehensive Blood Testing, Consult, Diet Plan & More
With a combination of our most requested testing and services, the Ultimate Nutrition package is everything you need to get started on your health goals.
- Comprehensive testing panel: 60 foods high sensitivity intolerance test, Level 1 Thyroid Screening (TSH, T4, T3), Blood glucose assessment (fasting glucose, insulin), Liver function test, General Nutrition blood screening. Discover your ideal diet based on your unique blood markers.
- Initial consultation with Nutritionist Jennifer May - Discuss your test results, a realistic and effective action plan and how to achieve your ideal diet based on blood test results.
- Prescribed diet and supplement plan according to your unique profile. You'll receive a 7 day diet plan tailored to your unique needs, a general eating guide for when eating off plan and advice on the supplements which will help you achieve your goals.
Step by Step process:
- Testing: In step 1 you'll receive a referral to have your blood drawn for the testing component. Attend any Laverty Pathology collection centre with your prepaid referral. We'll typically have your results of all tests within 5-10 business days.*
- Note: Choose between the standard 60 foods panel or the vegetarian panel.
- Consultation & Dietary Tailoring: Step 2 is your initial consultation with our Nutritionist. Here, you'll discuss your goals, health history and the findings of completed testing. Choose between a phone or video consultation.
- Prescribed Diet Plan: Finally, using all gathered information, we'll put together a 7 day meal plan, a simple day to day dietary guide to suit your unique needs and a supplement plan which will help you achieve your goals.
*Please note: Due to COVID-19 related changes and border closures, delays may at times be experienced to test results. As we do not process these tests ourselves, we cannot make any guarantees to timing. We will of course do all we can to keep you in the loop and to keep your plan on-schedule. Typically all results return within 2-3 weeks as a maximum.
Health Fund Rebates
Health fund rebates apply for the consultation portion ($200) of this service. To be eligible for a health fund rebate, you must be covered for Nutrition (not just Dietetics) in your chosen extras. Health funds do not typically rebate for blood testing.
Note: To our knowledge, the following health funds offer rebates only for Dietitians (not Nutritionists) at this time: Drs Health, BUPA, HBF.
If you are registered with these funds and would like to be able to claim a rebate for your consultations, we recommend an alternative approach by beginning with an initial consultation with our Dietitian Aisha who can work with you on a tailored plan to maximise your rebates. Click here to book an initial consultation if this is your preferred option.
For those outside of Sydney, there are no limitations. Testing is available Australia wide and consultations are via video or phone.